Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Sparks Link Party 124

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 124!

The beginning of yet another party serves as a reminder that time stands still for no man.

Our Summer is flying by and there are occasions when I wish I had the power to press a hold button and pause time.

Since that is not an option, I will bask in these special moments that make up our lives.

 "What day is it?
It's today, squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day, said Pooh."
~ A. A. Milne
  
 Now, lets get this weeks party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 123.



Summer on the Porch at Lovely Livings. LuAnn shows us her inviting summer porch that just says 'sit down and stay a while'.



Embracing a minimalist life at Gratefullty. T takes along her downsizing journey as she moves from a 3000 square foot house into a small 125 year old church on a hill.



Our Living Room Semi-Makeover at T-shirt & Jeans. Nicki is slowly lightening her home and shares some of the simple changes she made in her living room that made all the difference.



Jenny's Garden Shed...Revealed at Living Vintage. Kim and her husband were hired to build a garden shed for Jenny using reclaimed materials.  In this post she shares how Jenny has made it her own with treasures she collected over time.




Lots of Lace and some Outdoor Pictures at Vintage with Laces. Julia shows us some pretty lace filled pieces she created for her friends birthday - one lucky friend!



Drying Hydrangea at Karen's Up on The Hill. Karen shares a simple way of drying hydrangeas, so you can keep the lovely blooms all year long.


June Home & Garden Favorites (2015) at My Flagstaff Home. Jennifer shares some of her favorite home and garden products including these metal flower decorations that are a wonderful way to add some color to your garden before the blooming begins.



Focus Friday: Fred Fur at Paper Seedlings. Linda shares the story of 'Fred' the cat and includes a really cool macro photo she took of the curious feline.



My Front Yard Garden at Souther Seazons. Jody inspires us with her lovely front garden, bursting with the colors of Summer.


Vintage Banana Cake Recipe at Fabby's Living. Fabby shares a recipe from a friends vintage cookbook that she says is simply delicious.


Make Your Own Yogurt at Life, Love and Thyme. Sarah is on a mission to cut processed foods from her home and in this post shares 2 simple ways to make homemade yogurt.



Monkey Pudding Pops at Kleinworth & Co. -  Gina is sharing a frozen peanut butter and banana treat that is sure to please the kids in your life.


Seasoned Salt Potatoes at Little Miss Dexterous. Tara shares a recipe for 'Seasoned Salt Potatoes' that she describes as "ridiculously delicious".

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party and many thanks for including me as a feature with all these other amazing talanted blogs!
    Have a great day!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first link up party! I am so excited to share my favorite DIY project this week and meet other bloggers! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! Thanks for hosting this wonderful party! Hope you have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a busy week so hope it's ok that I included 3 links today, Suzanne, lol.
    Love the features, especially Jenny's shed. The 'she sheds' are the female version of man caves and are popping up all over the place - love it!
    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pleasant surprise to wake up this morning and find my living room featured! Thank you so much Suzanne, and thanks for a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for featuring my lace basket, Suzanne!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet -thank you for sharing my pops!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Suzanne for the honor to be featured at your great party, among such talented guests.
    Thank you again for having me this week and I hope you enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful features Suzanne :) Thank you for hosting another party, and I hope you're enjoying your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your site and really appreciate you sharing my blog. I found 2 other blogs that I will enjoy following. Thank you again. www.gratefullty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting and giving us the opportunity to share our projects. You have some great features this weekend -- I have definite shed envy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so, so much for featuring my photo of Fred! I am thrilled and so honored to be among your featured. Thanks also for letting me party with you each week! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Suzanne for the feature on my Summer Porch! I'm very grateful to be selected. Thanks too for hosting your lovely parties. Have a wonderful weekend!
    LuAnn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting a great party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found myself pondering over the fact that summer is almost over and wishing we could just pause for a while. But like you quoted "time waits for no man" so we must make the most of it. Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, Suzanne, for choosing to feature the garden shed we built. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the party Suzanne and hope you have a sweet week!

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top